We get it.
Maple View Memory Care specializes in caring for seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia or cognitive memory impairment. Our care uses a person-centered, failure-free approach designed to ensure your loved one feels valued with a sense of belonging and purpose.
Maple View communities are secured environments with “homey” settings, where staff can closely monitor residents and provide personalized care with respect and dignity. It’s our goal to make every day the best one yet, so we offer activities that allow our residents to flourish and live life to the fullest.
We have trained, compassionate staff on site 24 hours a day. We provide a comfortable setting with focus on each residents’ quality of life at an affordable, all-inclusive daily flat rate.
- Bismarck, ND
- Full-time or part-time
Caregiver Stress Info
Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of memory loss is an extremely challenging task. Caregivers often don’t recognize their own needs or simply don’t know where to turn for help.
- Denial about the disease and its effect on the person who’s been diagnosed.
- Anger because no effective treatments exist, and people don’t understand what’s going on.
- Social withdrawal from friends and activities that once brought pleasure.
- Anxiety about facing another day and what the future holds.
- Depression begins to affect the ability to cope and breaks the caregiver’s spirit.
- Exhaustion makes it nearly impossible to complete necessary daily tasks.
- Sleeplessness caused by a never-ending list of concerns.
- Irritability leads to moodiness and triggers negative responses and reactions.
- Lack of concentration makes it difficult to perform familiar tasks.
- Health problems begin to take their toll, both mentally and physically.
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms? Click here for 10 ways you can reduce caregiver stress. At Maple View, We Get It. We understand the stress, the work, and the burnout that comes with taking care of a dementia individual 24/7/365. Let us take that stress off of your shoulders. Cl
Let us be your
We pride ourselves in creating a welcoming and safe environment to grow and have fun.